Däcktest för 1220GS

I teknikkategorin gäller att vi håller oss till trådämnet. Kommer det in OT kommer detta att raderas. Upprepad ohörsamhet med OT i denna delen av forum kan ge varning eller avstängning.
Kategoriregler
I teknikkategorin gäller att vi håller oss till trådämnet. Kommer det in OT kommer detta att raderas. Upprepad ohörsamhet med OT i denna delen av forum kan ge varning eller avstängning.

Däcktest för 1220GS

Inläggav kjellf » 2007-05-31/21:33

När jag fördrev lite tid på Stockholms Central i väntan på ett tåg fick jag se att den engelska tidningen BIKE hade ett däcktest för â€
kjellf

Inläggav Bumse » 2007-06-10/15:26

Gärna ännu mer info om det fanns ;)
Mina nuvarande åk:
Cykel
Användarvisningsbild
Bumse

Inläggav kjellf » 2007-06-12/11:16

Bumse;14375 skrev:Gärna ännu mer info om det fanns ;)

OK, här kommer ett oöversatt utdrag från sammanfattningen.

Dual sport tyres:
With the possible exception of the Michelin Anakee, whose rough stuff-friendly soft sidewalls limit their tarmac ability, all of these are good. But two sets of semi-knobbly tyres stand out: the Dunlop Trailmax and the Avon Distanza ... both offer enough stability and handling to worry some of the road fitment on the track. They coped well with dodgy council repairs (det är inte bara i Sverige som väglagningarna är dåliga), high speed sweepers, heavy breaking and anything else we threw at them. It's so close we can't split them.

Road fitment:
The road fitment grouping is a little more complicated. Both Bruce and I prefere the Avon mix ... They were in a league of their own on the track ... However, after ten laps there was an inch and a half long tear across the rear tyre. .... (Avons representant förklarar sig)
If that doesn't inspire confidence (it didn't with us), the other sets armwrestling for the victory are the Bridgestone BT-020 and Continental Road Attacks. The Bridgestones are great, with unflappable stability, easy handling and good ride quality. But they lose to the Continentals in agility, the Road Attacks steering with a lighter input and better rate of turn. Direction changes are easier too.
Which gives a simple conclusion: if you do big miles fit the more comfortable BT-020s, but if you enjoy a spirited ride or stray near tracks fit the Road Attacks.

KjellF
kjellf

Återgå till R boxermodeller