Husqvarna - 2014

I teknikkategorin gäller att vi håller oss till trådämnet. Kommer det in OT kommer detta att raderas. Upprepad ohörsamhet med OT i denna delen av forum kan ge varning eller avstängning.
Kategoriregler
I teknikkategorin gäller att vi håller oss till trådämnet. Kommer det in OT kommer detta att raderas. Upprepad ohörsamhet med OT i denna delen av forum kan ge varning eller avstängning.

Husqvarna - 2014

Inläggav Peter Nordlund » 2013-10-08/19:56

Man blir ju lite lokalpatriot när man ser detta (inte alls säker på hur svensk den är i dagsläget dock)

Enduro:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5UIiI1s280

Cross:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3GEtBMa9Xs
MC: *MC Paus*
Katt: Elmo & Elvis
Användarvisningsbild
Peter Nordlund

Re: Husqvarna - 2014

Inläggav Gunnar Elmgren » 2013-10-08/20:05

Emblemtrimmat hopaplock från Mattighofen....
/// Gunnar Elmgren
R1200GS
F650GS
R90S
CRF250L
701 E
Hva M24
Användarvisningsbild
Gunnar Elmgren

Re: Husqvarna - 2014

Inläggav Thomas Stadin » 2013-11-21/23:17

Husqvarna i MotoGP-cirkusen 2014:

Danny Kent to ride Husqvarna in 2014 Moto3 series

British rider Danny Kent has revealed he will ride a factory Husqvarna in the 2014 Moto3 world championship.

Kent will be back in Moto3 next season and initially signed a deal to ride for the Red Bull KTM Ajo squad to partner Jack Miller and Czech rookie Karel Hanika.

But it was confirmed this morning he will ride in a new Red Bull Husqvarna Factory Racing squad, which will also be run by successful team boss Aki Ajo.

Although it will be Husqvarna in name, the bike Kent will ride will effectively be a re-branded KTM, much like when Marco Simoncelli rode a Gilera to the 2008 250GP world title when it was actually a factory Aprilia.

Husqvarna is now owned by KTM after an acquisition earlier this year.

Kent will be joined in the new squad by Niklas Ajo and in a statement, Pit Beirer, head of Husqvarna Motorsport: “After our strong commitment to off-road competition, entering the Moto3 World Championship is a new milestone in the history of Husqvarna.

"With the full support of Mr. Pierer and the Husqvarna Motorcycles Board of Directors, we are extremely excited about this new project. We will bring the best people and all the necessary energies together to give the project the success it deserves.

"Danny Kent will be our official factory rider, with Niklas Ajo our official support rider. Both hugely talented young racers, we are looking forward to the start of Husqvarna’s new journey into Grand Prix Road Racing.”

Stefan Pierer, KTM AG CEO said: “Running Husqvarna in the Moto3 World Championship will bring considerable interest to both the category and the brand.

With its history of 110 years the Husqvarna brand is highly known throughout the world of racing. The Moto3 stage will give a further boost to grow Husqvarna stronger than ever. We’re looking forward to see great competition next year. ”
D10 - Mölndal
CB400N
CBR1000RR
FE570
390 Duke
R1200GS LC
701 Enduro
Användarvisningsbild
Thomas Stadin

Återgå till Ural, KTM och andra främlingar