Foto - bidrag

Foto - bidrag

Inläggav hpngs1000 » 2011-09-18/11:04

Hej Alla!

BCIC, BMW Clubs International Council, har efterfrågat bidrag till en kalender för år 2012. Tyvärr är bidragen väldigt få och jag vill härmed puffa lite för detta. Jag gör det enkelt för mig genom att klistra in ett mail från Ian Branston, ordförande i BCIC, där han förklarar bakgrunden och önskemålen. Beklagar att info'n är på engelska men hoppas att det går bra ändå.

====================

Ämne: BMW Clubs International Council: 2012 Calendar Photo competition

Dear Delegates,

Here is something a little different.

We will be publishing a limited edition calendar for 2012. The idea is that the photos will be provided by club members and each umbrella area will have one month. Below are the details, but the important thing is that we would like each delegate to bring their winning photos (soft copies minimum 2mb) to the Council meeting in Berlin in September. From there we will proceed to artwork and layout to printing and finally distribution before the end of 2011, so the timeframe is quite concentrated.

Here are the rules.

There are four classes of photos. Each of the umbrellas are to decide for themselves the four winning entries (one per category) they wish to represent their region/club.

The four categories are:
1. BMWs in Motion - the emphasis here is that the BMW is moving - round a corner, on the track etc
2. BMWs at Rest - namely the BMW in question is stationery and posed against a backdrop, scenery, views or whatever
3. BMWs and Club Life - depicting BMWs (multiple or singular) in a club setting of some type (e.g. display, Show and Shine, Rally)
4. BMWs as Art - let your imagination run free. A funky angle, special lighting etc. The only stipulation relates to good taste

The particular month for each umbrella will be chosen by lottery at the meeting in Berlin.

For the purposes of aligning umbrellas to the 12 months in the year, the 12 umbrellas are:
1. Clubs Africa
2. Clubs Australia
3. Clubs New Zealand
4. Clubs Europa
5. European Federation
6. Clubs Asia
7. Latin America
8. Clubs Canada
9. Riders Association
10. Motorcycle Owners of America
11. Car Club of America
12. Classic and Type Clubs

It is intended that each month's page will have the 4 photos displayed with one photo being the centre piece and the other three smaller in format. The final format will be at the discretion of the Council Board/BMW Classic. Each page will include the umbrella's logo.

The last page of the calendar shall list the contributor's name and home club.

Each successful contributor will receive a calendar. In addition, each umbrella will receive copies to be distributed as they decide. Final numbers of calendars produced will depend on publication costs.

The Board of the Council in conjunction with BMW Classic with have final discretion in relation to inclusion of images and layout.

So there you have it. The rules are fairly broad to allow maximum flexibility, but due to timelines, there will be no room for flexibility with the deadline at the Berlin meeting i.e. 28 September.

Let your shutterbug members know, and I look forward to seeing the results in Berlin.

Best regards

Ian Branston
Chairman
BMW Clubs International Council

====================

Så har du några bilder som du tycker skulle kunna platsa, maila dessa till BCEF's sekreterare, Howard Walker, på följande epostadress:

hwalker1@btopenworld.com eller h@635csi.co.uk

Märk väl att bilderna bör vara minst 2 mb i storlek och i .jpg format. Sänd dock inte för stora bilder eftersom detta är första steget i urvalsprocessen. De som får sina bilder utvalda kommer att kontaktas för att få bilderna i högre upplösning och kvalitet.

Tyvärr har det blivit bråttom, deadline är den 21'a september så dyk ner fotolådan och maila Howard så snart som möjligt!!!

Med vänliga hälsningar
Matz Rosenquist
Ordförande BCEF
Mr MR / HPNGS1000 / Matz Rosenquist
HPN,HP2 E,G/S P-D,GS Basic,HP(n),K1100RS
Användarvisningsbild
hpngs1000

Återgå till Resor o Reseberättelser