08 Novembre 2013 - Öresund - Kämpinge Strandbad

08 Novembre 2013 - Öresund - Kämpinge Strandbad

Inläggav charlyno » 2013-11-08/20:03

After a week of rain the sun finally ! From time to time I forget to live in Sweden ! I only have one mid-morning but enough to let it warm up to my " baby " . Let's enjoy the sun with a nice walk to the lookout Öresund . This place has always fascinated me , especially at sunset between February and March when the sun goes right around this magnificent feat of engineering, making it shine a light surreal. Even today shows itself in all its splendor. First, with the passage of a tiny boat with a guy in red that stands out in the immensity of this work. Then the passage of a group of birds that migrate to warmer lands , and finally passing under the bridge of two huge ferries that for a moment give the illusion of head-on collision and slid slowly on both sides. I take the bike to direct further south towards Höllviken right where Skanör - Falsterbo peninsula is cut in two by a canal. Here it is all a protected area , a beautiful nature reserve that borders a bit ' all over the coast. I stop at Kämpinge Strandbad , a long beach very busy during the summer. A long pier leading to a small lighthouse from where one can enjoy a magnificent view of the sea on one side and the coast on the other. Some birds lounging lazily in the sun and I like them I look at the sea , I'll pamper you from the wind and heat from the sun . I my thoughts run away . How wonderful . To the next.
ALL PHOTOS ON http://www.francescoinviaggio.it - SWEDEN ON THE ROAD 2013

Bild
charlyno

Återgå till Resor o Reseberättelser