uly 09, 2017 - The sunset in Kullaberg

Här skriver vi om resor, resetips och allt annat som har med touring att göra

uly 09, 2017 - The sunset in Kullaberg

Inläggav charlyno » 2017-07-13/11:42

SWEDEN ON THE ROAD

July 09, 2017 - The sunset in Kullaberg

All photos here https://goo.gl/wakCGN

After spending a morning in arranging the garage it is time to take some fresh air. The afternoon is magnificent. Blue sky and shining sun as the best opportunity for a nice motorbike ride. At about 16 I leave the city of Malmö and shortly after I reach the picturesque castle of Sventorp built in 1596. Its beautiful courtyard is beautiful. Through so many grain-grown fields to meet a very nice pony family in the mood of pampering. They all get close to the fence and make a race to get stuck. Among the wonderful dirt trails I got to the Finnstorp nature reserve for a coffee break accompanied by nutella bread! Arrived at Stenestad through a beautiful wooded area. A deer at the edge of the forest flees to my passage. Few miles and I make a rather curious meeting. Hundreds and hundreds of pigs in the pasture !! A real show. I had never seen so many free pigs in a field. On my arrival a general escape escape but then got confident they approached about a meter from the electric wire surrounding the camp. Go back to the Kullaberg Nature Reserve with a magnificent natural area with its overhanging cliffs overlooking the sea. I'm around 20.30. The sun is still high. I place myself comfortably on one of the benches with a magnificent view of the sea. Listening to the wonderful piano music, I quickly eat something to prepare the last coffee of the day, the best but also the most beautiful view of the location. The sun slowly descends on the horizon. The sea and the sky seem to catch fire. I could spend hours and hours watching this gorgeous, exciting, unique spectacle of nature. The sun has just disappeared on the horizon and it is at 22.00. The temperature dropped to 15 degrees. When I returned to the motorcycle, I went back home. I arrived at 23.45 in Malmö and did not resist the temptation to eat something. The nearby Burger King seems perfect! Now it's time to sleep! Next.

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild
charlyno

Re: uly 09, 2017 - The sunset in Kullaberg

Inläggav BmwMats » 2017-07-13/19:05

Incredible nice Pictures Charlyno !!! :) :) :)
Jag tycker inte om fakta, dessa stör min argumentation...
Numera med GS
Användarvisningsbild
BmwMats

Återgå till Touring