October 28, 2017 - Autumn - Torsebro Krutbruk

Här skriver vi om resor, resetips och allt annat som har med touring att göra

Inläggav charlyno » 2017-10-30/20:31

SVERIGE ON THE ROAD
All photos here https://goo.gl/HgPrQ2
The weather forecasts for today give wind, rain and a "possibly" better late in the morning but I just need to relax and there is no better care for me to get out of the box. At 9 o'clock I turn on the bike, put my favorite music and leave the city fast. The gray and cloudy sky does not promise anything good but as soon as I reach the woods around the city I am literally wrapped in the colors of the autumn of Sweden. A real show that fills the soul of joy and amazement. An indefinable beauty of thousands of shades, a dry leaf cover that literally covers the entire forest. The windy folks drop large amounts of leaves along the way, they seem colorful confetti that someone has fun to throw them on. Near Rickarum an unexpected encounter. In the distance in the middle of the street I see a deer. She did not notice my presence and did not hear the noise of the bike. Obviously the wind covered my arrival. Only at the last moment flees into the woods and I realize it was not alone. There were two specimens I could happily shoot. It is a great emotion to meet these animals in their natural environment. I still go through woods and long trenches. I often encounter the big flocks of migratory birds that, in my passing, get up in the air with great frustration. Meanwhile I get a friend's call, Åke wanting to join the walk though late. We give an appointment to Torsebro Krutbruk. It's starting to rain. I stand for a moment to wear the rain. Cross the forest under the rain with the colors of autumn and as a background your favorite music is simply wonderful. On the road I meet Åke to photograph a beautiful rainbow. Few kilometers and we come to Torsebro Krutbruk, a historic site that represented Sweden's puddle production center during the war between Sweden and Denmark. The mileage has made me very hungry, so park the bikes under a tree and under a light rain I take advantage of eating a sandwich and two boiled eggs! Then of course you can not miss the coffee and the orange cake made the day before. Just as I prepare coffee comes out once again a wonderful rainbow. The new moka with the colors of the Italian flag mingles with the colors of the rainbow. The sky becomes blue and a glorious sun shines again. We begin to visit this historic site. It was built in 1682 by Charles XI to provide the Swedish troops and the fortified cities of Kristianstad and Karlskrona of gunpowder. The plant had been equipped with large defenses and large walls and a force of 20 men permanently defending the site. For a number of years it produced 4,200 kg of dust per year to reach in 1870 at more than 7,200. In the vicinity a small hamlet of old houses where the peasants and people working in the site lived. Inside the buildings where the dust was collected and still possible to read the graffiti dating back to that period. Go back to the Finja lake. We are still going through a large wooded area through beautiful dirt roads. We reach the lake in the small equipped area. Here I prepare the last coffee of the day. A couple walking around in the neighborhood with two dogs welcomes my invitation to drink some Italian coffee and sample homemade pie! They offer us a blanket to put on the bench to stay warmer. After a nice chat is now about to come home. What a day ! It wanted me. Next.

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild
Senast redigerad av charlyno 2017-10-30/20:44, redigerad totalt 1 gång.
charlyno

Re: October 28, 2017 - Autumn - Torsebro Krutbruk

Inläggav charlyno » 2017-10-30/20:33

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild
charlyno

Re: October 28, 2017 - Autumn - Torsebro Krutbruk

Inläggav BmwMats » 2017-10-30/20:46

Thank's Charlyno for your nice pictures !
We always look at them (me and my wife) and enjoy to read your information about the journey !

/Mats
Jag tycker inte om fakta, dessa stör min argumentation...
Numera med GS
Användarvisningsbild
BmwMats

Återgå till Touring