October 29, 2017 - Still Autumn - Stenhuvud National Park

Här skriver vi om resor, resetips och allt annat som har med touring att göra

Inläggav charlyno » 2017-10-31/18:37

All photos https://goo.gl/wt1gta

After 340 km of yesterday, today with a beautiful sunny day it could only be replicated. At the start we are in three. Sparkling air, about seven degrees but shining sun and blue sky. All the premises for a nice day on the road. We leave the city soon and just come near the Häckeberga nature reserve begins the show. If yesterday the colors of the Swedish autumn had given me great emotions, today is to remain open. The sun makes the colors even brighter, alive, creating thousands of shades, shadows and light games that make the pleasure of driving the simply sublime motion. We come near Lake Vomb in the middle of the nature reserve and oasis for thousands of birds. In the distance enormous storms seem to dance in the sky and you can hear the frust from here. We stop for something to eat and for the inevitable coffee, naturally accompanied by a new orange cake made the night before. Near Andrarum we walk miles and miles of dirt in the nature, literally wrapped in autumn colors. We reach Lake Gyllebo. The sun is already low, reflecting its light on the calm waters of the lake. Let's take a short stroll before heading to Stenhuvud National Park near Kivik. The last ten kilometers soon become a real business. We are in the middle of the forest on dirt road and the rains of the previous day made the ground a mixture of mud, leaves and trails full of water. For the two GSs it is not a problem, it is a great fun but with us we have an R 1200 that makes it hard to move on. At a certain point, the steep slope makes it very dangerous to continue for the R 1200. Put another way on the GPS and shortly after we reach the paved road. Few miles to the national park. Here parked motorbikes on the small promontory overlooking the entire park. On one side the sea on the other is the wood with its thousand colors. An amazing show. Of course I took the moka and the cake for the last coffee of the day. The aroma of coffee soon spreads all around. I enjoy every sip, admiring with wonder and joy this magnificent landscape. We leave the park when the sun is setting. Set the way back to "winding roads" on the GPS and it is still magic. Kilometers and miles at dusk listening as always my favorite music. Next.

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild