25 februari 2018 - En vacker vinterdag

Här skriver vi om resor, resetips och allt annat som har med touring att göra

Inläggav charlyno » 2018-02-28/12:04

SVERIGE ON THE ROAD
Alla bilder här
https://goo.gl/sqkC7s
The morning is particularly cloudy with a temperature of about -4 degrees. Nothing exciting for a motorcycle ride. But the clouds travel fast here in Sweden and around 10 o'clock the sky takes on an intense blue color and the sun returns to shine. The temperature has dropped to -6 but it is a dry cold and there is absolutely no ice in the street. The desire for motorcycles rises irresistibly and more than what is said, they are ready to go out. Also an opportunity to try out the new Oxford heated grips and the new TCX X-Tour EVO GTX boots. Just a few kilometers to understand that now I can go out with any temperature without suffering the cold in the hands and feet! I wonder how I did not fit the heated grips before! A show. Almost six years in Sweden without being hard! The air is particularly sparkling and despite the -5 degrees it is nice to keep the open visor at times. Wherever there is a pond, a pond or just a pool of water, everything is frozen. I reach the Sövde lake. The show is incredible. The whole lake is an expanse of ice. Many take the opportunity to skate. I have to settle for a nice "walk" on the frozen waters of the lake. Of course it makes a certain feeling walking in the middle of the lake but at the same time it is particularly exciting. Departing in the direction of Andrarum to reach my final destination, the Christinehofs Ekopark, a beautiful castle surrounded by a wonderful nature reserve. The parking area is completely frozen and I have to be very careful not to go down with the bike. Once parked I take this opportunity for a quiet walk around the castle and its nature reserve. The small ponds near the manor joined by wooden bridges are completely covered in ice covered with a blanket of fine snow. The spectacle is unique. The cold put me a bit hungry. Back at the parking lot I take everything I need for a picnic in the open air! Comfortably sitting on one of the tables in the recreation area I enjoy the quiet of this enchanting place. Of course, before you return home you can not miss a good coffee with mocha and orange cake prepared the night before. For today I consider myself particularly satisfied! See you next time

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild
charlyno

Re: 25 februari 2018 - En vacker vinterdag

Inläggav Peter Nordlund » 2018-02-28/12:38

As usual very nice pictures! and as usual i enjoyed them all, thanks for sharing :)
MC: *MC Paus*
Katt: Elmo & Elvis
Användarvisningsbild
Peter Nordlund

Inläggav Fredrik J » 2018-02-28/17:15

Very nice pictures indeed. A cup of warm coffee and some cake seems like a perfect reward after the cold ;)
R1250GSA '20
R1200GSA '10 Såld
R1200R '07 Såld.
D10 Göteborg
Användarvisningsbild
Fredrik J

Inläggav Thomas Stadin » 2018-03-01/11:54

Peter Nordlund skrev:As usual very nice pictures! and as usual i enjoyed them all, thanks for sharing :)

+1 :)
D10 - Mölndal
CB400N
CBR1000RR
FE570
390 Duke
R1200GS LC
701 Enduro
Användarvisningsbild
Thomas Stadin

Inläggav BmwMats » 2018-03-01/12:29

All I can say, nice pictures you take on the journey !
The best pictures was of the coffee and cake, it really make me feel good ! :D

Take care !

/Mats
Jag tycker inte om fakta, dessa stör min argumentation...
Numera med GS
Användarvisningsbild
BmwMats

Återgå till Touring