19 Maj 2018 - Efter rapsfälten i blom

Här skriver vi om resor, resetips och allt annat som har med touring att göra

Inläggav charlyno » 2018-05-21/15:03

SVERIGE ON THE ROAD
Alla bilder här https://goo.gl/Q4ddw2

It's 4 pm and I have a couple of hours for a short ride on the bike. The day is magnificent and the idea is to follow an itinerary following the intense yellow of the blooming rapeseed fields. Just get a few kilometers away from the city and the show is served! The yellow color enchants literally and that intoxicating scent soothes the senses. I follow the cultivated fields by sight, passing through the small unpaved roads that cross them. The itinerary changes alternating sections of woods and fields. On the way I meet a group of horses grazing. As soon as I stop I am immediately intrigued by my presence and approach without hesitation. They allow themselves to be accustomed to the nose and it seems that they appreciate it very much considering that it almost seems like they are lined up to be caressed. In the vicinity of Börringe, the rapeseed fields extend as far as the eye can see. In the middle are the ruins of the medieval Lemmeströ church built entirely of brick around 1200 and of which only a part of the west tower remains today. To reach it, you cross a huge rapeseed field. The place is particularly picturesque and the ancient ruins contrast with the surrounding landscape, amplifying its beauty. Following the unpaved road that continues inside I unexpectedly discover a small nature reserve with a dense forest. The only drawback is a big pond that seems to be a kind of mosquito nursery! I take the road again following the yellow of the rape until the junction between Gärdslöv and Grönby. Here is a small farm that stands out with its colors stands out among the yellow of the fields. It's time to come back. I make my way to Svedala to round off this day with a dinner of Indian specialties at a friend's house. Of course you can not miss the coffee, the Italian, with a stove! See you next time.

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

LA SICILIA !!! :)

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild
charlyno

Re: 19 Maj 2018 - Efter rapsfälten i blom

Inläggav Fredrik J » 2018-05-21/17:25

Lovely pics as usual, thanks for sharing :)
R1250GSA '20
R1200GSA '10 Såld
R1200R '07 Såld.
D10 Göteborg
Användarvisningsbild
Fredrik J

Inläggav Magnus Brobeck » 2018-05-22/05:00

Fina bilder, man blir intresserad av en tur i dina hjulspår.

Med vänlig hälsning, Magnus
There are two rules in life:
1. Never give out all the information.
Användarvisningsbild
Magnus Brobeck
Webmaster

Inläggav charlyno » 2018-05-22/10:56

Magnus Brobeck skrev:Fina bilder, man blir intresserad av en tur i dina hjulspår.

Med vänlig hälsning, Magnus

:mrgreen:
charlyno

Återgå till Touring