May 26th 2018 - Around with the flea!

Här skriver vi om resor, resetips och allt annat som har med touring att göra

May 26th 2018 - Around with the flea!

Inläggav charlyno » 2018-05-29/06:56

All the photos here [url] https://goo.gl/BzQRMq [/ url]

Today as promised ride on a motorcycle with my little and enthusiastic motorcyclist! It is always a great satisfaction to go out with my daughter. Happy, curious, enthusiastic, fun. The thing that amuses her the most is being able to talk with her dad during the trip and greet the riders met on the street. For this you prepare in advance asking me what is the best way possible! Once you have worn everything you need for a ride in complete safety including the back protector, we leave the city to immerse ourselves in the Swedish countryside. We cross woods and fields, we stop to greet the horses grazing and admire the beauty of the landscape until we reach the castle of Toppeladugård where we make a short stop for a visit of the magnificent gardens. Astrid is enchanted by the majesty of the castle and wonders how many people will inhabit us in such a big house! Returning the bike we arrive near the castle of Häckeberga with its beautiful nature reserve and the homonymous lake. Here in the quiet forest we take a short break to eat something. Of course, coffee with mocha can not be missing. Astrid worries that the use of the gas stove does not involve a forest fire and advises me to be very careful about the use I make of it! We continue the journey through a short section of a forest on the edge of large fields planted with rape on a stretch of unpaved road. It's about 7 pm and with great surprise and joy of my daughter we meet a deer that observes us for a few seconds and then disappears in the woods. Soon after two more and then two more and then a huge herd that passes quickly to the safe passage to the woods. Never seen so many deer at one time. My daughter is so excited and happy with the meeting that she is standing in motion to see the scene better. Immediately after some hares run quickly in the field and then disappear into their lair. We realize that in the sky two big hawks turn and we explain this hasty escape to salvation. We remain for some time to look around in the hope of other sightings and soon we are repaid by a pair of deer jumping in the middle of a field of rapeseed. The heads can only be seen jumping with long jumps and then disappearing into the vegetation. An unforgettable experience for my daughter and for me too. See you next time.

Bild

http://www.francescoinviaggio.it/SVEZIA%20ON%20THE%20ROAD%202018/09%20)%2026%20Maggio%202018%20-%20In%20giro%20con%20la%20pulce%20!/slides/DSC_5387.JPG

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild