10 June 2018 - The magic of an evening on the road

Här skriver vi om resor, resetips och allt annat som har med touring att göra

10 June 2018 - The magic of an evening on the road

Inläggav charlyno » 2018-06-11/15:34

All the photos here https://goo.gl/BsuYJc

After a fairly hot day with temperatures up to 28 degrees I really want a little cool! It sounds rather strange here in Sweden but it's about five weeks in a row that it's warm and it's quite unusual considering the months of May and June. So what better occasion for an evening walk on the road. It starts at 17.15. The sun has left room for clouds but the temperature is very pleasant. We leave the city early to immerse ourselves in woods, lakes and prairies. A good part of the itinerary takes place on white roads. It takes only a few kilometers to meet a deer that rests in complete tranquility in the middle of a field. As soon as he realizes our presence, he goes off to the edge of the woods. From this moment on it is a continuous succession of pleasant meetings. Many deer including a mother with her baby and then hares, hawks, pheasants. We stop in the middle of nowhere for the ever-present coffee and orange cake. Small problem, I forgot the cups! Since I bought a new smaller coffee maker I turn it into two original improvised cups. For this time it went well. We continue our itinerary on white roads. The landscapes are truly enchanting and absolute quiet reigns. Just stop and turn off the engine to immerse yourself in an unreal silence broken only by singing birds. The inebriating scent of the countryside is strong, pleasant, fresh. Suddenly at the edge of the forest a huge herd of deer flees frightened by our passing, including an albino that with its white color stands out among all. A true charm. Now the day is over and we just have to return home savoring a little more the magic of an evening on the road. See you next time.
Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild