26 Aug. 2018 - Rya Kyrkruin-Kvarnfallet-Flammafallet

Här skriver vi om resor, resetips och allt annat som har med touring att göra

26 Aug. 2018 - Rya Kyrkruin-Kvarnfallet-Flammafallet

Inläggav charlyno » 2018-08-30/07:04

All the photos here https://goo.gl/UQwsGR

Finally a little cool! Strange to say in these latitudes but after almost 4 months of torrid temperatures I really had the desire to take a walk in motion and not to suffer the heat damn. Today we are three ready for this new adventure. We leave the city quickly and head towards Söderåsen National Park, one of the three national parks of Skania. Big white new ones travel fast carried by the wind and the contrast with the blue of the sky is amazing. A few rainy days were enough to change the territory again. Soils burned by the sun slowly begin to disappear and the green color returns to shine in all its beauty. We stop in the middle of the national park for the inevitable coffee and orange cake. Surprisingly a few minutes later we realize that it is raining heavily. We are under huge umbrella trees. Two hikers passing by and seeing the moka scream "good coffee"! I could not not invite them for a cup and saw that you are also a slice of cake! We start again towards Klippan, it starts to rain again and we make a short stop to wear the rain jacket. A few kilometers are enough and the sun shines again even if the temperature is kept around 17 degrees. Start the beautiful of the woods, kilometers and kilometers immersed in nature. We reach Rya to visit the ruins of the ancient church of 1200. The place is simply enchanting and offers a magnificent panorama. There are some picnic tables and we take the opportunity to dine comfortably seated with a magnificent sun. Of course, before you get back on your bike you can not miss the coffee. We leave again to reach near Knäred where we make a short stop at Kvarfallet, small waterfalls on one of the tributaries of the river Lagan. The flow of water has changed considerably since July when I took a bath here. There was no more water while now I could no longer sit in the middle of the waterfall without being carried away by the current. We set off to reach thirteen kilometers to the north in another beautiful place, the Flammafallet, other waterfalls where you can get there after a brief walk through the woods. This place is ideal for spending a few nights in a tent, among majestic trees and the undergrowth that forms a soft and green carpet. Relax by lying in the flat rocks of the stream sipping the last coffee of the day before returning home. On the road a magnificent rainbow accompanies our return, as if to say an icing on the cake for a wonderful day on the road. See you next time.

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild