23 Sept. 2018 - Tomarps Kungsgård - Hjälmsjön

Här skriver vi om resor, resetips och allt annat som har med touring att göra

23 Sept. 2018 - Tomarps Kungsgård - Hjälmsjön

Inläggav charlyno » 2018-10-03/18:27

SVERIGE ON THE ROAD
23 September 2018 - Tomarps Kungsgård - Hjälmsjön

VIDEO https://www.facebook.com/650169042/post ... 149119043/

Alla bilder här https://goo.gl/5J9LvB

After having had to reluctantly postpone a nice weekend in motion on an island because of a storm of wind and rain, Sunday seems to promise a nice sunny day and so I just have to console myself with a whole day on the road. In the morning just for the sake of step from the usual place of appointment to check if eventually someone came without me knowing anything. Pleased to meet Jonas who came only to meet me in person and greet me. Today it will not be with us but it will not fail. I leave for Fjelie where the rest of the group is waiting for me. The day is really beautiful, blowing a little 'wind but nothing worrying. Along the way near Magleröd surrounded by a beautiful wooded area we stop for coffee. Today there is something new. No orange cake but nutella! We leave again and soon we arrive at Tomarps Kungsgård near Rönne north of Kvidinge. It is a castle whose origins date back to 1400, which became in the seventeenth century. a real farm. Today it is possible to visit its interiors which, in addition to hosting furniture, paintings and ancient objects, is used as an art gallery. There is also a sort of bar where you can taste homemade cakes, coffee and tea in some very cozy and tastefully furnished rooms. The garden around the castle with its long pond offers a wonderful view of the surrounding countryside as well as hosting ducks, geese, peacocks and a couple of storks that have built their nest on the chimney of the castle. Really a great place. Resumption of the bike we head towards Örkelljunga. On the way we meet Stefan with his son Olle who decide to join the group to continue the day together. We reach the shores of Lake Hjälm in a really nice area for lunch. The place is magnificent and the reflection of clouds and sky on the calm waters of the lake give way only to the amazement and emotions that nature can give you. We choose one of the tables that offer the most beautiful view. There is still the sun but huge clouds are coming and it takes only a few minutes for everything to turn gray. A heavy rain forces us to choose another table under a big tree that acts as an umbrella. After about fifteen minutes of rain the sun returns to shine and on the horizon a rainbow makes this extraordinary place even more magical. It's time for coffee and what's left of the nutella cake. It starts again through a beautiful area between Bassholma, Brekille and Stidsvig. A narrow and winding road surrounded by woods. In the vicinity of Klippan, one greets each other to continue on their way. On the way back the rain returns to keep me company but now it does not matter, the day unfolds and the music accompanies my return home. See you next time.

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild