21 Maj 2020 - Krutmöllan-Krapperup-Kullaberg

Här skriver vi om resor, resetips och allt annat som har med touring att göra

21 Maj 2020 - Krutmöllan-Krapperup-Kullaberg

Inläggav charlyno » 2020-05-25/14:13

SWEDEN ON THE ROAD
May 21, 2020 - Krutmöllan-Krapperup-Kullaberg

All the photos and video HD here https://bit.ly/2LSMBIA

Visit www.francescoinviaggio.it

By now the days in Sweden are very long and the sun sets here in the south at 21.30. The beauty of all this is that you can go out on a motorbike in the afternoon while still spending a long day on the road. Today is one of those days. It is around 2.45 pm when I leave home. It is a beautiful sunny day with a temperature of around 15 degrees. After a few kilometers I am already immersed in the Swedish countryside with its colors, its scents and the extraordinary sight of the rapeseed in bloom. Around Kävlinge I am forced and stop. A gigantic rapeseed field in full bloom leaves you speechless. The yellow contrasts the red typical of the buildings here in Skåne and mixes with the blue of the sky, the bright green of the vegetation, the white of the clouds in a symphony of colors that bewitches, literally enchants. There is a small hill right in the middle of the field surrounded by majestic trees. It seems to be in a balcony of wonders where you can get carried away by the most beautiful thoughts. I continue the road to reach Krutmöllan an old mill located on the Kävlinge river a few kilometers east of the town of the same name. It dates back to 1600 and for centuries has transformed cereals into flour. It still has some beautiful houses from the mid-19th century. Crossing the wooded area of ​​Klåveröd on long stretches of dirt road and surrounded by beautiful woods I head towards the west coast on the north sea on the long Kullaberg promontory with a vast jagged and rocky coast. I stop to visit Krapperup Castle in the municipality of Höganäs. It is one of the oldest and most historically important farmhouses in Skåne dating back to the 1300s. The castle has a natural park of extraordinary beauty among small streams, paths, hedges, fountains, exotic trees. Walking through its gardens seems to be in the middle of a fairy tale. A unique and unforgettable experience that I highly recommend especially in the spring when the park shows itself in all its splendor. Back on the bike, I head to the Kullaberg lighthouse. The road leading to the headland is beautiful with a spectacular view of the small town of Mölle. Parked the motorbike I reach the belvedere. I have been here several times but each time it is always a wonderful, indescribable emotion. I lie in the sun for a good hour listening to classical music. After a dinner of canned meat and vegetables soup, now it's the inevitable coffee with the mocha. The aroma of coffee spreads all around and I calmly enjoy every sip made even better by the amazing panorama that I am lucky enough to admire. Now I can lie comfortably waiting for the sunset. Clouds on the horizon seem to spoil the show and many go away. Few remain and the reward is pure magic. Suddenly the sun comes out on the horizon from the line of clouds and seems to color everything it encounters with red and orange. The stone seems to catch fire, the sea seems to boil in an intense orange, the sky shows a thousand shades of colors. I follow the sun to disappear on the horizon until the last glimmer of light. As already said pure magic. Until next time.

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild