10 November 2019 - A coffee in the woods

Här skriver vi om resor, resetips och allt annat som har med touring att göra

Inläggav charlyno » 2019-11-12/08:14

All photos and HD videos here https://bit.ly/2X3a52g

Visit www.francescoinviaggio.it

The weather has suddenly changed after noon and the urge to take a nice walk is strong so why not have coffee in the woods! Unless they say they are already in motion towards the Häckeberga nature reserve. The temperature is eight degrees, pleasantly sparkling. I walk some of the most beautiful parts of the reserve partly on unpaved roads. With the bright sun the last glimpses of autumn are pure magic. I come to the old mill in Häckeberga near Genarp. Parked the bike I take a short walk in the woods and then sit comfortably at one of the tables in the equipped area. Today coffee and panettone! Small Italian pleasures in Viking land! I set off again to reach the Svaneholm castle and then go along a stretch of the reserve in off-road where it is usually easy to meet some deer or roe, especially when it's time. Just a few kilometers and individual a group of deer in the middle of a field. Immediately I turn off the bike, change the lens to the camera and walk slowly, trying not to show myself. After observing me for a while, they go away hopping until they reach the edge of the forest. A few kilometers and I have another meeting. A beautiful male specimen and still further two others. It is a real pleasure and privilege to observe these beautiful animals in their natural environment. For today it may suffice. Until next time.

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild
charlyno

Re: 10 November 2019 - A coffee in the woods

Inläggav BmwMats » 2019-11-12/13:55

As usual, I'm impressed of your photos, like them very much Charlyno.
Fantastic colours and motives. :)

Your coffee maker is a sign of your photos and journeys...

Take care out there Charlyno ;)

With best regards - BmwMats
Jag tycker inte om fakta, dessa stör min argumentation...
Numera med GS
Användarvisningsbild
BmwMats

Återgå till Touring