22 Mars 2020 - Bröddarps mölla-Klockaredösen-Eskilstorpsdös

Här skriver vi om resor, resetips och allt annat som har med touring att göra

22 Mars 2020 - Bröddarps mölla-Klockaredösen-Eskilstorpsdös

Inläggav charlyno » 2020-04-03/18:20

SVEDEN ON THE ROAD
22 Marzo 2020 - Bröddarps mölla-Klockaredösen-Eskilstorpsdösen-Öresundsbron

AL PICS AND VIDEO https://bit.ly/33HCKNy

Visit http://www.francescoinviaggio.it

A beautiful sunny day does not happen every day here in Sweden. Considering that there are no traffic restrictions, I take this opportunity for a half day on the road alone, always better to avoid contacts in this bad period for everyone. I head to Vellinge via Oxie. Here there is a small nature reserve with a pond. I notice that there are thousands of white-headed geese on the shore. Being careful not to make any noise, I park the motorbike and slowly head towards the shore. I have time to take some photos when alerted by my presence all of them fly. A great beautiful spectacle of nature. Near Västra Ingelstad a stop at the old Bröddarp mill. Continuing on the road in the open countryside is the Klockaredösen, a stone age burial. The place is really interesting. The blue sky and the white clouds that run quickly make this archaeological site even more picturesque. Moving further towards the sea I reach Eskilstorp where the Eskilstorpsdösen is located, another interesting stone burial dating back to 4,000 BC. From here you can enjoy a magnificent view of the coast. In the distance the Öresund bridge. On the way to Klagshamn I have an unexpected encounter. On the ground there are more than a hundred pigs intent on gorging themselves on carrots, apples and more left on the ground. They are very curious to approach the camera believing that it is something good! Shortly afterwards I reach the small harbor. Two great swan specimens keep me company while I take out a portion of Easter dove and the inevitable coffee. From here I move to the lookout on the Öresund bridge that connects Sweden to Denmark waiting for the sunset. Extraordinary show as always, one of my favorite places here in the city. On the way home I take this opportunity for a short stop at Limhamn limestone quarry, a unique place in Malmö. The area is the result of the industrial extraction of lime for the production of cement. The quarry is about 1300 meters long, 800 wide and 65 deep. The extraction in the area began in 1866 and lasted until 1994. Today it is a municipal nature reserve. Until next time.

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild
charlyno

Re: 22 Mars 2020 - Bröddarps mölla-Klockaredösen-Eskilstorps

Inläggav BmwMats » 2020-04-03/18:33

Thank's for your very good looking photos. Very nice ! :)

/BmwMats
Jag tycker inte om fakta, dessa stör min argumentation...
Numera med GS
Användarvisningsbild
BmwMats

Återgå till Touring