March 29, 2020 - Snow and cranes in Pulken

Här skriver vi om resor, resetips och allt annat som har med touring att göra

Inläggav charlyno » 2020-04-03/18:21

SWEDEN ON THE ROAD

All the photos here https://bit.ly/2JHkVFz

Visit www.francescoinviaggio.it

Cold but wonderfully beautiful day. Blue skies, sparkling air and about 3 degrees. Today we go to Pulken to the parts of Kistianstad. I leave home around 1.30 pm and head towards Harlösa, mostly along unpaved roads. Suddenly a group of deer that were in a field frightened by the noise of my motorbike run away crossing the road right in front of me. Beautiful. Immediately afterwards I find myself a hawk who enjoys flying very low over my head. I continue north towards Degeberga. Looking at the sides of the woods, I realize that in the night it snowed and there is still a lot of snow in the shaded areas. The more I go up north the more the snow increases and then find myself in the middle of the forest with lots of snow in a fairy tale scenario. The sun has already melted a part but the temperature of one degree has caused ice to form on the road. Twice I am forced to put my feet down and go through some really difficult stretches. Near a pond I take a break for a good coffee and a portion of Easter dove! To avoid finding myself in difficulty again, I leave the dirt road to quickly reach the Pulken nature reserve. The name of the area derives from "pulk" or "pylke" which means small collection of water. You can hear the squawking of cranes from afar. Today there are about 4,000 / 5,000 specimens, but depending on the day, 15,000 can also be reached. It is truly a great spectacle of nature to observe these wonderful birds hopping and dancing, take flight and land in large flocks. To prevent birds from destroying the surrounding crops, tons of wheat are scattered in the area. I spend more than an hour watching these beautiful animals. Before returning home one last coffee with the mocha on the road. On the way back to the edge of a wood, the last meeting of the day. A large number of fallow deer quietly roam. What a day today! Until next time.

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild
charlyno

Re: March 29, 2020 - Snow and cranes in Pulken

Inläggav BmwMats » 2020-04-03/18:30

Thank's Charlyno for your (as always) nice photos ! :)

I look always for the photo of your coffee boiler, and of course I saw it as usually. I like it very much :lol:

Take care, see you - BmwMats
Jag tycker inte om fakta, dessa stör min argumentation...
Numera med GS
Användarvisningsbild
BmwMats

Återgå till Touring