April 06, 2020 - Övedskloster with the flea

Här skriver vi om resor, resetips och allt annat som har med touring att göra

Inläggav charlyno » 2020-05-07/11:13

SWEDEN ON THE ROAD

All the photos and videos here [url] https://bit.ly/2Vc7UdH [/ url]

Visit [url] www.francescoinviaggio.it [/ url]

Such a beautiful day cannot be wasted without a motorcycle ride. Today my daughter Astrid will keep me company, however, on one condition: I will make myself coffee on the road, she will make hot chocolate! It starts with a temperature of about 14 degrees, sun and blue sky. In the middle of the Skrylle nature reserve we make a stop. Easter dove and hot chocolate for my daughter, the inevitable coffee with the mocha for me. Shortly afterwards we meet my friend Johan, companion of many events that took place on the road. Unfortunately given the current situation it is better not to organize group trips but we both hope that soon we can return to have fun together on the roads of Sweden. Getting back on the bike and skirting the lake Vomb we reach the Övedskloster. It is an old monastery founded in 1100 by Eskil of Lund and dedicated to the Holy Trinity. The first monks who settled in Öved came from Prèmontrè in France. Little is known about them, and the old monastery once stood where the current castle with its splendid gardens is now located. Nothing remains of the old structure and in the new castle with the various dependencies it was completed in 1776. Once the motorbike is parked, we take a pleasant walk in the magnificent gardens of the castle. Once the visit is over, it is time to keep the promises made. We return home only before we have been to the Nutello Rolls in the city. The name leaves little room for the imagination. Mega ice cream and super crêpe with nutella and fruit to end this wonderful day on the road in the company of my flea. Until next time
Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild