April 19, 2020 - Mörrums Kronolaxfiske

Här skriver vi om resor, resetips och allt annat som har med touring att göra

Inläggav charlyno » 2020-05-07/11:16

SWEDEN ON THE ROAD

All the photos and videos here [url] https://bit.ly/3ar0fMT [/ url]

Visit [url] www.francescoinviaggio.it [/ url]

Saturday April 18th. My wife: would you please give me a package tomorrow in Glimåkra? Maybe since a sunny day is expected you could go by motorbike! Me: oh well "sacrifice" and since I am there I take this opportunity for a "stroll" by motorbike! I look through the itineraries that I have already prepared for a while. It goes from the parts of Kristianstad so I will take the opportunity to go to Mörrum to see the Salmon House, a place particularly known by lovers of salmon fishing. Sunday morning I leave home early and quickly travel the highway to Gårdstånga. From here through a path between asphalt and white roads to reach the quiet of Lake Bosarpa. Duty stop for a good coffee accompanied by a portion of Easter dove. The day is splendid and the few white clouds are reflected in the calm waters of the lake. It seems that someone enjoyed painting a magic mirror with brushes. Shooting the bike through large wooded areas on unpaved roads to reach the Blistorp chapel, also known as the tomb of Textorius. It is a small church in the village of Blistorp. The chapel was erected by the merchant Valentin Textorius and inaugurated in 1804. Textorius died in 1812 and was buried in the chapel. In 1836, his wife died and she was also buried in the chapel. The Näsum congregation inherited a third of Textorius' fortune with a commitment to keep the chapel forever. A very pleasant place immersed in the quiet and absolute peace. After about 25 km I finally arrive in the town of Mörrum. Here in the middle of the Mörrumsån river, about 187 km long, there is an extraordinary place very famous for salmon fishing. The rushing waters of the river flow quickly with a deafening noise. An extraordinary spectacle of nature that leaves you speechless. Here you can rent all the necessary fishing equipment, stay in fantastic stuga right on the river bank. You need a license to fish that you buy on the spot. In the salmon house there is also an official weighing of all the specimens that are caught. I take this opportunity to have lunch at one of the many outdoor tables located in the equipped area and of course you cannot miss the coffee with the mocha. I spend more than an hour in this enchanting place to enjoy the sun and the wonder of nature. Shooting the motorbike I head towards Glimåkra about 60 km north. The road is very beautiful and flowing surrounded by woods, especially the last stretch. The allotment package delivered in the direction of Malmö. About 135 km are missing following a “much more fun” route than the main road. Immediately after Glimminge I stop at the Sjöhagen badplats on Lake Tydingen. I sit comfortably on the floating pier for the last coffee of the day on the road. The sun is warm enough and really pleasing. Today the temperature has remained between 14 and 20 degrees! Shooting the bike I travel a few kilometers when I see a large group of fallow deer between the edges of the forest. I can park the bike without scaring them and change the lens to the camera. I've seen hundreds of them since I live in Sweden and it's always a great emotion every time. Until next time

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild