April 26, 2020 - Nedraby kyrkoruin-Övraby Mölla and rapeseed

Här skriver vi om resor, resetips och allt annat som har med touring att göra

April 26, 2020 - Nedraby kyrkoruin-Övraby Mölla and rapeseed

Inläggav charlyno » 2020-05-07/11:17

SWEDEN ON THE ROAD
April 26, 2020 - Nedraby kyrkoruin-Övraby Mölla and rapeseed in bloom

All the photos and videos here [url] https://bit.ly/2KCMfFf [/ url]

Visit [url] www.francescoinviaggio.it [/ url]

Still a beautiful sunny day and a great desire for motorcycles. The temperature is around 15 degrees. At 12 I'm already on the street. It only takes a few kilometers and the show begins. The flowering of rapeseed here in Sweden is in my opinion one of the most beautiful events that spring can give us. An explosion of intense yellow that colors hectares of hectares of land as far as the eye can see. The scent is intoxicating, contagious. Just linger in one of the many fields to immerse yourself in this wonder of nature. The path between woods and rapeseed fields, between the asphalt and the dirt road is different. I am literally surrounded by the colors of the Swedish spring, by its scents. In the park of Turup Castle, deer doze in the sun. After about ninety kilometers I reach the medieval ruins of the church of Nedraby located on a splendid hill. The church was built around 1250 in Romanesque and Gothic style. The place is magical in itself, immersed in the quiet. A few kilometers and I reach the old mill of Övraby located south of Tomelilla. The Övraby mill was built in 1887. To date, the mill is still fully usable and is one of the few windmills in Skåne that has been preserved in its original condition, both as regards the building itself and the machinery . Surrounded by rapeseed fields, it looks like an impressionist painting left there to be admired. A real wonder. A splendor that leaves you speechless. Following the uncultivated path and taking care not to step on the rapeseed flowers, I immerse myself in this explosion of yellow. The blue sky, the clouds on the horizon, the mill overlooking the small hill, the bright sun, the silence. Pure magic difficult to describe but that leaves you with a unique and unforgettable emotion. I would like to stay a little longer, but my belly growls and I have to eat something. I head towards the Fyledalen nature reserve where I stop in the beautiful equipped area. Today the menu includes chilli with canned meat and as an dessert Easter dove and the inevitable coffee with the mocha. After about an hour of rest, we leave. Still rapeseed, woods, lakes, long dirt roads and the indescribable feeling of a splendid day on the road. Until next time.

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild
Bild

Bild

Bild
charlyno

Re: April 26, 2020 - Nedraby kyrkoruin-Övraby Mölla and rape

Inläggav Fredrik J » 2020-05-07/17:29

Lovely pics as usual ;) Gotta love this time of year, rapsfält in bloom and the early spring greenery is a lovely combination.
R1250GSA '20
R1200GSA '10 Såld
R1200R '07 Såld.
D10 Göteborg
Användarvisningsbild
Fredrik J

Återgå till Touring